Monday, August 8, 2011

The best dancing girls are in Prague (I have not gone to Amsterdam yet)

Like in the title, I will preface this post by saying I have not gone to Amsterdam yet! I will be going, so this post may prove to be untrue. With that warning being stated, I will continue the story.


I was in Prague when I met a group of guys from England and Australia. They had been in Prague for business, and were going out to party. I met them at a small bar located on Winchelas Square. It was a small hole in the wall called Zombie bar. The beer was cheap, and it had a juke box!! This was the first time in Europe where I could play music of my choice. I was very excited.

After about an hour the Aussie and Brits left, I continued to hang around. Finally stumbling out of the smoke filled bar into the dark night. I come out of the small corridor into the square, and who do I run into but the group of guys from early. I started talking to a short guy named Lazarus, asking where they had been and if it was any good. They told me how they went to the strip club, called Hot Pepperz, and how amazing it was. I told him I would check it out. Next thing I know Laz is pulling out a card that is good for free drinks. His card had 8 free drinks left on it, now I was starting to get excited. Then he starts telling his friends to hook me up, after all they were leaving the next day. Before I could say thank you I ended up with 30 free drinks at this "Gentleman's club." This was going to be interesting. I found my way to Hot Pepperz and it was like the Mecca for anyone who enjoys naked women, and cold beverages. It was bigger than any strip club I have been to in my life, and the women were simply incredible. As I surveyed the room, I could tell there was some silicone but most appeared to be all natural, and very perky. I got myself a drink and sat down, with in a few mins I found myself surrounded by beautiful women.

Unlike in Hamburg or Frankfurt, not one of them asked me to buy them an overpriced drink. (Hamburg - she wanted a 90 euro bottle of wine, which I could probably buy at a store 10 euros) The women were beautiful, and kind. Without getting too graphic and/or possibly offensive, I will simply say at about 5:45am I left with a smile from ear to ear. The greatest part about the club was the free drink tickets.

 I used up about 15 of them (mixed drinks cost two "free beer" tickets. With 15 of them left, I turned to the group of brits and offered them for sale. With 700 czk in my pocket I walked out the door. So to recap - multiple hours with beautiful naked women everywhere, cold beer, and strong mixed drinks, food from a street vendor before I left, and a taxi ride back to my hotel. Total cost to me = 00.00 I actually made money because after eating and paying for my cab I still had 100 czk in my pocket. I must say that night was epic, and I will not forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment