Saturday, June 18, 2011

Its almost time.....

My bags are packed! and yes I bought Safety Orange Duct tape in hopes that I will be able to spot my bags quickly in the baggage claim area. 

              Regardless, of the Orange tape, I am glad I am done packing! Talk about a pain in the ass! As I laid out all of my clothes I could not help but feel bad for any woman who is trying to pack for two months! I ended up with one army duffel bag that has room to spare, and my large backpack, that is filled to the top. I think I was smart with my planning though, some of the clothes I packed are old, so as I make prepare to come home, I can leave some clothes to make room for the presents I am bringing all of you..Oh wait who am I kidding! I do hope to find some Cuban Cigars while I am over there, which unfortunately I can not bring home to share! Eitherway this post will be short! I hope everyone has a great summer, because god knows I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment